NEXTSTEPTCS.COM NO REPLY

Hello Friends,
I have registered on nextsteptcs.com since a one and a half month.
But still i have not got any reply from there side.
How will i come to know about the campus placement?Is it updated on nextstep account or we get a mail for the same.

What is the probable time for getting the reply from them?Because,i have prepared a lot for the same and waiting eagerly for there reply since a month.

Thanks in advance .

Replies

• mahendrashejwalkar
    mahendrashejwalkar
    I have registered for a off campus by TCS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys!! I need some help finding a project in digital communications, any ideas?!
I am Netradeep Dhonde and currently pursuing my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering(3rd year) from RCOEM,Nagpur. I am fond of music. Specially Indian classical music.I can play Tabla and...
Inkjets and laserjets are old. Say hello to the new water-jet printers that promise to save your ink, money, jungles (consumes lesser paper too) and ultimately help saving our planet...
Terra Motors - the company which calls itself the No.1 Electric vehicle manufacturer in Japan, has brought to the Indian markets its latest Electric motorcycle called Kiwami. Priced at a...
Hello friends, Just another guy pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Nagpur. I'm a social person by nature. Like to make new friends and enjoy good company too....