Nextstep portal offcampus registeration problem

Hello guys!

Greetings!
I registered myself to offcampus placement registeration. After signing in i filled application form and got stuck with my class 10 placement course duration. So the error i am getting is a common error which i found my other people faced. It is saying your details doesnot match with the details provided by SSC year of passing in the previous form.

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Attach the screenshot, please.
    Make yourself aware about their criteria and refill.
  • Vijay Sehgal
    Vijay Sehgal
    Koushal Patel
    Attach the screenshot, please.
    Make yourself aware about their criteria and refill.
    Sure!
    Well i know their criteria but its not accepting date for class X duration i don't know why
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Do below things
    If its asking to fill the duration of class 10th, put the completion date = what is mentioned in your certificate.
    From date = Exactly one year before
    Here the duration you mentioned in 20/02/2009 to 31/03/2010 which is more than 12 months of gap.
    Suppose, your matriculation certification says 01/03/2010, you can give the duration
    28/02/2009 to 01/03/2010.
    Similar goes for 12th marks as well.
    Always put the end date the date on which certification is issues. Legally, you have completed you degree on that day only. And please make sure, the duration should be less than 12 months.
  • Vijay Sehgal
    Vijay Sehgal
    Koushal Patel
    Do below things
    If its asking to fill the duration of class 10th, put the completion date = what is mentioned in your certificate.
    From date = Exactly one year before
    Here the duration you mentioned in 20/02/2009 to 31/03/2010 which is more than 12 months of gap.
    Suppose, your matriculation certification says 01/03/2010, you can give the duration
    28/02/2009 to 01/03/2010.
    Similar goes for 12th marks as well.
    Always put the end date the date on which certification is issues. Legally, you have completed you degree on that day only. And please make sure, the duration should be less than 12 months.
    No it is not accepting that either. I guess there is some problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fitbit was one of the first companies that took fitness tracking to mainstream thanks to its extensive range of fitness trackers for every price bracket. This year they have upped...
Project Abstract / Summary : COPTER IS FABRICATED BY USING GEARS. THREE GEARS ARE MERGED WITH EACH OTHER WITH THE HELP OF ONE MOTOR. ONE MORE MOTOR IS USED IN...
Imagine a world where you get all the important updates and information while brushing your teeth; well it is pretty much crafted into reality by a Google Engineer Max Braun....
Hello, I am tasked with this cost analysis due within two days. What would be a logical place to start? 500Km of gravel roadway maintenance. Requirements would include a shop...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is basically divided into two parts.Firstly we have designed a microcontroller based solar tracking system successfully.In the next part we have decided to...