Next KYCEan is in making, any guesses?

Next KYCEan in the KYCEan - II series is in making.

Can you make any guess who is that CEan?
There are two purpose of asking this, one is we want to call for the nominations for the next KYCEan and also we want to see if we have selected the correct one or not this time (The one which most of the folks are expecting 😁)

So what do you say, who is the ONE?

-CB

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to hear about KYCE again I am loving this Let the expectations of CEans pour in now

My mouths are closed in this matter for a while lets see ☕

Who is going to be the golden guesser here ???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think Sanyam 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hope you got the answer to the next KYCEan It's CEan Lal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey can you guys tell me what will be the power dissipated by a diode 1N4007 if excited by a AC source of 30V peak to peak Cut in also...
some of the scientists at korean advanced institute of science and technology have created the first transparent computer chip..this chip is known as TRRAM (Transparent Resistive Random Access Memory)..it is...
In the past, Google would pick up our posts and articles within 5-10 minutes after they were created. But now, looks like either Google's upgraded their servers or has began...
What are the potential ways to win this event? How to remove the Moderator's and ADMINISTRATOR's dominance in the competition? How to delay the responses from other CEans to be...
After months of speculation, Nokia has agreed to buy out Siemens' stake in Nokia Siemens Networks for US$2.22 billion. With the rise of cost competing vendors Huawei & ZTE and...