Next Generation Data Entry? - Swype!

Take a look at the video, guys. Post your comment!

[youtube]1bibCui3lFM[/youtube]

What do you think?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Cool.. might not be productive at first.. but after some practice, I think this is quite a quick way to enter lots of text on a touch screen (or touch keyboard). I notice they have an auto completion thing, might be a hinder if you get a word you don't really want.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Its ok, not so good.
    I think it will take much time to type like this, don't know actually.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No talks. Head over to - Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco - Engadget for more on iPod touch!
I believe we've lot of engineering enthusiasts on CE who are willing to prepare for the one of the toughest entrance exams on the planet - the Joint Entrance Examination...
Indian IT giant WIPRO sacked over 1000 employees - one of the leading newspaper reported here - 'Wipro gives pink slip to 1,000'- Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech ...and obviously...
hiiii evryone,can anybdy help me to gt sm ideas fr sm project in d fld of instrumentation.i m in 3rd yr,bt hv no facility in clg fr anythng.so i hv...
Help with theory I m in 3rd year IT from pune university I want to do well in theory so i want solution to the question is there any particular...