newsletter of electrical & electronics department

my college has asked us to write some research topics related to our branch.,,,
so plz guyzz.,, what to write about that ,,, help me !!!

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Some of the research topics:
    1.Adaptive Scheduler for Resource Allocation in Ad Hoc Network
    2.Security in Mobile Ad Hoc Network
    3.Routing Techniques for MANET Node to Optimize Network Performance
    4.Analysing the Interaction of Different Topology Management Schemes in WSN
    5.Speech signal processing, Speech synthesis, speech pathology.
  • crazyaddiction
    crazyaddiction
    i,m still a fresher .. so i dont know any of the above mentioned topics.., can any one give me some general topics and ideas ???? btw thank you "praveena211".
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Crazyaddiction please donot use sms text on CE Forums!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And, coming to your question you are fresher , does that mean you have completed your Engineering or just in 1st year?

And also , what is most interesting subject to you in your Engineering?
  • Reya
    Reya
    You can do research in NanoTechnology the vast area where you can find n no of topics..
  • crazyaddiction
    crazyaddiction
    sorry., i will not use sms language again !!!! i'm in first year eee, i'm interested in almost all., any topics ???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We have updated the new user titles on CE. The old setup of usertitles and username colors has bee completely discarded and a new scheme has been introduced. All...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36902-new-user-titles-ce-new-facilities.html Discuss the announcement in this thread.
'Bombile' is the latest phrase terrorizing Assam with reports of mobile phones suddenly exploding, causing the user to become unconscious. The mysterious phenomenon has prompted Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi to...
i am in final yr btech , i want to know that am i eligible for applying in nda exam
I am addicted to video tutorials. For e.g: I used them to learn Photoshop. I learn't how to use chopsticks online. I use them all the time to learn new...