News Channels:Are they doing their work?

Hello people,
Today I was just going through the different channels on TV.I stopped at a news channel to get updated,but it just got me on nerves when I found that i wasted like 5-10 minutes for the commercials to get over and finally to find out that I was waiting for a comedy show which just came up.The news which should be their main focus was just scrolling down like its shouting "read me or I am going away really fast".
I know thats not the case with all the news channel but its true for most of them.

They have the power but why are they wasting it,they can change people's attitude by producing decent and informative programs but reality is something totally different.

Whats your say?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Well first of all, not all television channels are informative. I don't think there's a better news channel than BBC or the CNN. Well looking at the Indian Perspective, there's always news but sometimes we fail to get it on time or its not quite updated. For example, the cricket scores are available on the newspapers only after 2 days from the actual match. We are not able to comply with the changes, and our schedules are not fast enough. The best thing to do when you want to get updated news is to check the internet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans,We are back with one more Awesome Interview of our respected CEans, He is CEan - Bioramani Sir,who has completed his 72 springs; we wish him a very good...
Hello, I am looking at 2 different online programs. One is software engineering and the other is called software designing. Is there any difference? Any help would be highly appreciated....
I'm sure each one of us has had experiences in life that has helped us in our growth. Post those experiences here so that everyone learns something new. Hope to...
Ray-Ban-like pair of sunglasses equipped with a micro video camera that delivers first person video recording in 720p. Eyez video camera sunglasses shoot 720p
Hello forum! So, I have decided to get a Master in Computer Science degree and I was wondering what your thoughts are on ABET accreditation (ABET | Accrediting College Programs...