newely joined

hello to allπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

Me anil jadhav

working in satyam computers ltd hyderabad in engineering solutions working for caterpiller usa

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Anil, welcome to CE !

We hope you'll enjoy CE & help us spread the word in Satyam πŸ˜‰ ! Tell us about your hobbies and interests!
  • jonbauer99
    jonbauer99
    animisha_omkar
    hello to allπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

Me anil jadhav

working in satyam computers ltd hyderabad in engineering solutions working for caterpiller usa
    I hope to work on some engines for cat fairly soon if all goes well with my job interview
  • cshmech
    cshmech
    Hi all.. Im Harish doin ma Mech. Engg. 3rd yr... 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome to Crazyengineers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will anyone suggest me a book on 8051 microcontroller? please
hi gyz actually i m java devloper and want to execute the java web services so any body who has got knowladge of this technology plz send me best article...
Hi I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and I'm working in a software company as a QA Engineer. I'm familiar with computers and good in software testing. There are...
Hai everyone.... Im new to ths site. I think ive missed ths useful site for 3 years. yeah now i fnd nd joind in ths CE world. And I've entered...
Hi, I have joined newly in this forum 😁 Currently I'm working on Schematic designing for an application using PIC18F series Microcontrollers. In the design, we need to send some...