Good Day to all

Thanks for accepting me as a new member, I hope I can contribute something that I know in any field as long as it is related to my profession.

Best Regards,

jarnielπŸ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Jarniel!

Welcome to CE πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread word in Saudi Arabia

How did you come to know about CE?
  • jarniel
    jarniel
    I search it thru google and found some but I find this site is better than the other site that they give result. I hope I can contribute my point of views in my best of knowledge. presently I am working in a big company that deals with big oil companies here as well as in Industrial companies as a Service Eng'r.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's very good to hear! We hope you'll be our active member. Feel free to share your ideas and share knowledge with other crazy engineers.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    welcome to ce
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We make a mini project on 8255 IC and we want a masm programming on that which make PORT A as an input and PORT C as an output which...
Currently i am doing my bachelor project. the idea of the project is to control several devices and systems using PC, i will connect the PC to PIC using USB...
Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects.. (In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!) I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago...
Wishing our CEan - The Y Not a very happy and prosperous birthday 😁😁😁😁😁 May your dreams come true 😁
Please can some send me the code of this program: A Bus company charges $1 for distance upto 10km. For any additional Km, a passenger is charged $0.2. These are...