View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12838 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
subbu_its_me
subbu_its_me • Jan 11, 2009

hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering.
what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to get a solution to my problem...and i came across crazyengineers forum which i found different from the forums which we usually come across..finally im here😁

....>>>well as i didnt find a solution by googling..hope to receive here..
i changed the frequency in graphics properties of intel(R) Graphics Media accelerator driver optiion which i found on the desktop of my college computer ..n suddenly the display of the monitor disappeard ..im unable to get it even after repeated restart of my computer..im unable to change the setting i have done coz the monitor display is not coming.plz guys help me out wid my problm.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 11, 2009
subbu_its_me
hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing elctronics n communication engineering.
what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to get a solution to my problem...and i came across crazyengineers forum which i found different from the forums which we usuasly come across..finally im here😁
Welcome to CE, Sarita 😀 . We are glad to have you on CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan [​IMG]
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Jan 11, 2009
Hello and welcome to CE. Post you query in the Computer and IT section. You will get more answer and much quicker.
subbu_its_me
subbu_its_me • Jan 11, 2009
Big_k im unable to post my query in computers n it section..so mentioned it my introduction thread itself😔
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Jan 11, 2009
Try again.

Share this content on your social channels -