hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering.
what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to get a solution to my problem...and i came across crazyengineers forum which i found different from the forums which we usually come across..finally im here😁

....>>>well as i didnt find a solution by googling..hope to receive here..
i changed the frequency in graphics properties of intel(R) Graphics Media accelerator driver optiion which i found on the desktop of my college computer ..n suddenly the display of the monitor disappeard ..im unable to get it even after repeated restart of my computer..im unable to change the setting i have done coz the monitor display is not coming.plz guys help me out wid my problm.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subbu_its_me
    hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing elctronics n communication engineering.
    what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to get a solution to my problem...and i came across crazyengineers forum which i found different from the forums which we usuasly come across..finally im here😁
    Welcome to CE, Sarita 😀 . We are glad to have you on CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan [​IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hello and welcome to CE. Post you query in the Computer and IT section. You will get more answer and much quicker.
  • subbu_its_me
    subbu_its_me
    Big_k im unable to post my query in computers n it section..so mentioned it my introduction thread itself😔
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Try again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 In search of a development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light and soil moisture sensors. also controls fan, fogger, variable intensity, light bulb, dripper. USB Ethernet Connectivity,...
please give me some info bout service oriented architecture . i wanna know wat actually is service oriented architecture? wat is it meant for ? i want dis info very...
Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!! I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!! 1)Multiprogramming 2)Multitasking 3)Multiprocessing 4)Multithreading I am really 😕 Help...
Hi... can anybody give any links or information on the following topic- "Wonder Car-A Car Which Works On Water" if any information is available please send it to ... Thanks....
CEans, She is one of the most active crazy engineers on CE. A software engineer by profession, she's got JAVA-solutions to most of the problems! CrazyEngineers community is proud to...