Newbie question: Help me decide supply voltage!

I am building an experimental project and I am confused as to how much voltage I will need. I have five 400 volt 470 uf capacitors wired in series to give me a 2000 vdc pulsed output. I am not sure if I need a 400 volt power supply or a 2000 volt power supply. I hope to have about 120 pulsed outputs per second. Any help is appreciated. 😎

Replies

• Rifaa
    Rifaa
    What do you think u are trying to do....Do u have death wish playing with high voltage.
    Clarify your project.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    2000 Volts??? What project are you making?
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    if you have not enough knowlage about your project, then dont try to perform it, other vise you will be in troble, so plz first try to get enough detail about your project,
    if you want help , simply just contect to MR AKA GODFATHER(HARSHAD ITALIYA) he is able to give more imformation ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TiE Nagpur chapter was launched today to promote entrepreneurship in Nagpur, India. The highlight of the launch was address by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad. Dr. Pralhad talked about...
I tried running 1/3hp blower using solar pannels with the aid of 12volt car batteries and was able to run it fine. Now I want to run the blower using...
the Question this is actually an example in my book (sedra and smith, 5th ed) which i fail to understand completely!!! the question is : Assuming the diodes to be...
CEan Suyash link - CrazyEngineers Forum - View Profile: suyash Celebrates his 23[sup]rd[/sup] birthday today. So let's wish Suyash a very 😁 HaPpy Birthday 😁 May your dreams come true!...
Hey guys, I'm sure you all would have heard about the butterfly effect. A butterfly flapping it's wings somewhere in Paris would lead to a hurricane in Newyork.. Something of...