Newbie here

Greetings from the middle of no where, I am Chief Engineer for a TV station in Minot, ND, You might have heard of us do to the massive flood we had last summer, or the huge oil boom going on here right now, as we were the only state to not have felt any sign of the nationwide recession.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Bob ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. What brings you to CE?
  • Bob Berger
    Bob Berger
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Bob ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. What brings you to CE?
    I was reading one of my industry news emails about the founder of the tv remote passing away, and it had a link from an article here so I thought I would check it out, with the words crazy and engineer in the title, it seems like a good place for me to be. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    What a coincidence! Just a few minutes ago I read about Minot in the Red Cross magazine!
    Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would any body help me in my project microcontroller based power factor auto control system?
can any one give us some innovative idea on which we work for our final year project. some innovative idea............. plzz
Dear Friends, Please let me know some of the new burning innovative idea for final year engg.... i have given a great amount of time in thinking about the project...
engineering jobs are very important for all. I like to join in this site. My friends are also very interested in this matter. We can find information here
I want to do a minor project on sixth sense technology and currently a sixth semester computer student.Plz somebody advise me the project.