Newbie Here

Hi guys i am chetan from pune.a chemical engineer by profession & presently working in pune.i love reading, playing guitar,gr8 fan of rock bands,& above all i love to make friends.Hope to hear from you.bbye

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Chetan to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    chetan_7927

Hi guys i am chetan from pune.a chemical engineer by profession & presently working in pune.i love reading, playing guitar,gr8 fan of rock bands,& above all i love to make friends.Hope to hear from you.bbye
    Hi Chetan welcome to CE .
    Please use Great instead of gr8 , we have specific rules for posting , so kindly read all the rules.
    and again welcome to the world of craziest people , let's see how much crazy you are.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome aboard CE!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I have a question here , how people gets banned , i have seen a person named Praveena banned i saw her advertising something about VLSI is that...
What is the difference between PNP & NPN inductive proximity switch? How it differs in application wise? which is the best for automation industry?
Any body can tell what is burden in current transformer?
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Ive had been watching lot of movies online lately,so there had been error msg showing low virtual memory.So to avoid this msg i increased virtual memory size ,but since...
Details about HEWITT company?