Newbie @ pRaBhU

Hey all,

I'm Prabakar Naidu @ pRaBhU, currently in my final year of Electronics & Communications Engineering from AUCE, Visakhapatnam, AP India.

I came to know about CE while searching some information for my project (ADSP). Hoping I will be able to gain relevant information and help for my project from all of youl.

Thanking all the Crazy Engineer's in advance. 😛

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Prabakarnaidu: Welcome to CE

Hope you find all the relevant information here and also contribute a share of your knowledge. Look forward to your participation.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Welcome Prabhu...to CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii everybody, Why do we need a Probe-Long-Term in Anti Jam Communication System? It connects the side information to the channel. Someone please explain. Thank you..
i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd......... project based on elec. ckts....
hi friends i am an electronics and communications 4th year student. i need some seminar topics with all data collected in doc of pdf . i have my seminar on...
Hello i am currently only a high school senior who is planning on majoring in electrical engineering. I go to an advanced school where all my core classes are either...
Now, here's a fantastic interview of Mr. Mark Cuban from TechCrunch50 conference - Mark Cuban: “When I die, I want to come back as me” Here's the stuff I liked...