New Year, New World

CEans!

I wish a very HaPpy & Prosperous New Year to all Crazy Engineers! May the new year bring you lots of exciting times & success. Let us create a world we dream to live in.

--
-The Big K-
Founder & Administrator
CrazyEngineers

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Happy New Year CE!!
    may this year bring lots of happiness n success in your life!!😁
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Hi,

Wish a happy new year and an ecard for u...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Happy new year to all of you.

The CE mantra this year would be, "being innovative and adding value"

Lets all follow this. May the new year bring you lots of good ideas and show you the path to all the frontiers unconquered.
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Mahesh
    Hi,

Wish a happy new year and an ecard for u...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thats a sweet greeting. I wish all CEans a Happy & Prosperous Ney Year. I wish CE all the best and hope to be able to find more time this year 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure, this one is going to touch your emotions. 😁 Lately, I've met many die-hard Microsoft haters who think Microsoft products are all screwed up. This thread is dedicated...
why such a particular selections of keys to unlock in xp ?????is it randow or is there some reason ????
#Posting on behalf of our editor-in-chief, Mayur# Hello CEans, Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. Let the new year bring lot of new ideas and inspire one...
Dear All, I'm glad to announce that the editorial team is being incorporated. The team will be finalised and announced by the end of this month. We will announce and...
Enter the new dimension of I.T World, Check this site and Rate the Contents it as, its https://www.itacumens.com Hope so it helps you a lot. Thank You, Regards, A.SK...;-)