New Year Greetings!

Hi All CEans! 😁

Its hard for me to believe 2005 is over. At the same time, its great pleasure to write this HapPy New Year Message on January the 1st. I hope you all had a blast last night πŸ˜‰ . Let me wish all CEans a Very Happee, prosperous & Crazy 😁 New Year 2006!

I'm sure you all are ready with your 'New Year Resolutions' and all set to work on them (check out Chillax: Chit-Chat section). Needless to say that we all have great expectations from 2006! Let's hope that this year our wishes, dreams and ambitions get fulfilled and we use our 'crazy' ideas to realize them. 😁

We all CEans will see lots of changes and cool stuff happening on forums. We are growing steadily and I'm sure together we will make a difference!

Have a Crazy New Year 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    The_Big_K
    Have a Crazy New Year 😁
    -The Big K-
    Happy New Year 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey why not start a thread for Bollywood moviesπŸ˜€ Here is a good movie coming up(for me it is gud as Shahrukh is coming back after a long timeπŸ˜€) details...
Hi CEans ! πŸ˜€ I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on!...
Lets get some feedback on this topic....if everyone says yes..we can have this topic...Swati what say?
hey how many of us believe in sun signs... whether we believe in it or not i know most of us are interested in reading about it. 8) So guys,...
The bellow is a case study! About 13 years ago, I was working as a technical engineer with a subsidiary company of Wembly Industries. One day, I received a call...