New World Records: London Olympics 2012

Olympics are round the corner and from today (July 25), two football teams (Great Britain and New Zealand) are going to lock their horns to start the competition two days before opening ceremony.

I am sure there will be lots of world records that are going to be set during London Olympics.

Lets keep an eye on the world records set during London Olympics 2012

-CB

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Archery Team Record --

Team Korea chas established the first world records during London 2012 with a stunning display in the men's Archery; ranking round.

With a total of 2,087 - Team Republic of Korea smashed the world record by 18 points.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Seems Korea and China going to give big fight to US and UK.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Swimming: Men's 100m Breaststroke -- Cameron Van Der Burgh of South Africa swim across in a
    world record time 58.46
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Swimming: Women's 100m Butterfly -- Dana Vollmer of United States of America set A WORLD
    RECRORD time of 55.98
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Weight lifting: Women's 53kg -- Zulfiya Chinshanlo of Kazakhstan131 lifted world record 131
    kg weight in clean and jerk

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's use this thread to discuss the London Olympics 2012 - results, records, expectations, disappointments, Joy, sorrow and what not... -CB
I luv to associate with innovative people
Along with the Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8), Apple has also released the Safari 6 - the latest version of the browser. Those who want a quick overview of the features...
Google has just added a nice looking calculator to the search pages. Just type a mathematical query in the search box and you will get a calculator to do further...
does anyone know how to use this header in dev- C++ ?? I downloaded the header from the internet, n placed it in include folder, still the compiler says that...