New Volvo drive E engine family

Volvo is making a new step in diesel engine technology with their E family engine. These engines will be offered with different levels of turbo charging and may be used in hybrid and four wheel drives also. The most impressive thing in this engine is it can offer a performance nearer to a V8 engine.The new technology introduced in this engine is its i-Art injection technology. In this each injector in common rail is being connected to a small computer to choose the pressure and amount of fuel to be injected. So improved economy and performance can be expected. Also the sound will be very less so it feels good. To get detailed info along with engine layout icheck this link. #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Start thread after searching forums.This thread already started.
    In search forums section search for volvo e drive

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Transmission system-A brief intro and a doubt in it? Today I would like to give a small introduction on Transmission system .Ok first we can start with what are the...
Hey.. My college is conducting training session for two hours each week in which we can learn any of the three things mentioned above. Now, I want to know, which...
Postdoctoral fellows Jeong-Yun Sun and Christoph Keplinger of Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have developed a gel-based transparent stretchable speaker that can produce sounds from the entire...
One of my friend has the problem of choosing a career between Testing in a outsourced product development company vs Development in services company.Please provide your valuable opinions in making...
CEans, We're happy to announce that CEan @Nayan Goenka is CEan Of The Month August 2013. Nayan's name has been carved permanently in the CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame and he...