New Twitter Bird - Do you like it?

Twitter has unveiled its new Twitter bird logo. They say they wanted to get rid of the "small case t" letter that appears on Twitter buttons.
The new bird they say does grow out of love for ornithology, design within creative constraints, and simple geometry. This bird is crafted purely from three sets of overlapping circles — similar to how your networks, interests and ideas connect and intersect with peers and friends. Whether soaring high above the earth to take in a broad view, or flocking with other birds to achieve a common purpose, a bird in flight is the ultimate representation of freedom, hope and limitless possibility.

See a video -

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Well, creative design and I like the music of this video!😉
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow! That's creative and a beautiful simple logo. 😍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I like this new tweet tweet birdy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bernard Piccard, 54-year-old psychiatrist and balloonist, is all geared up for the first solar powered intercontinental flight from Europe to Africa on his Solar Impuse Plane which is huge as...
Nokia Asha 306 has been making rounds of the tech blogs for quite some time now. It has a 3-inch touch screen and features the cloud-accelerated Nokia Browser. Here's a...
Qualcomm engineers have conducted a new experiment of testing butter melt on the smartphone featuring their Snapdragon S4 Processor. 😲 Wait, what? Today's high-end smartphones and tablets are capable of...
i want to know that whether we can start tube light instantaneously like bulb without using starter using diodes only or some other electronic element
Hi, In one of my project, I need to send audio signals from HOST to the person. Audio signals will give directions (Left, Right, Go Straight, Stop, Go back) in...