New To Touch Screen Smart Phones: Try NTT DoCoMo’s Raku-Raku Smartphone

All those users who have trouble in getting accustomed to Smartphone with touch screen can now get familiarized with touch screens by using the new Raku-Raku smart phone launched by NTT DoCoMo. The specialty of this touch screen is that it allows users to first confirm where their finger is touching by highlighting the contact point and then requiring them to press more strongly to actually select the menu button or icon. The handset responds with a click and slight vibration mimicking the impression of a conventional phone key.

raku_raku_smartphone

This Android 4.0 device is powered by MSM8255 processor clocking at 1.4 Ghz. The 4 inch WVGA TFT LCD display comes with a simplified menu and large fonts for increased clarity and has a pixel resolution of 480*800 and can display 16,770,000 colors. It also has an 8 megapixel camera and comes loaded services like TV broadcasts, emergency disaster bulletins, and mobile wallet and much more. It supports mircoSDHC card up to 32 GB.

It comes in 3 colors gold, navy and pink, at flat rate packet service of 2,980 yen per month and will be available in stores in Japan from 1st August 2012.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
Official Press Release: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to build a constant 10 volts dc supply??. i used 230-18 v transformer and fed to a bridge rectifier.the voltage across the diodes is 16 volts.now what should i...
In aircraft when lighting strike is on it then how it can earth lighting surges.........plz give me answer...........
please anyone tell me some new ideas for my mini project
Name: Preeti Prasad Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Gwalior Occupation: Student Hobbies and interest: playing badminton, table tennis, computer games and searching technologies, writing poems and short stories Aim in...
what is the meaning of symbols in back emf formulae?