new to this site

feeling happy to be with engineers from different parts...
i myself an electronics and comm. student..
and i hope CE will be a great tool to help me in my ongoing projects...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. What brought you to the site and what motivated you to join?
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    thank you sir.....
    i came to know about this site through my family friend...
    and as i gone through all posts and conversations in your site i myself got motivated to join yours
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    thank you sir....
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome Onboard!

What made you choose this username?
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    as my name means grace,i have chosen this...
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome Onboard!

What made you choose this username?
    as my name means grace,i have chosen this...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The people behind the massively successful and controversial BitTorrent technology have unveiled Bleep, a new chat client that promises secure and snooping free communication. BitTorrent have implemented their knowledge of...
for processing the structure of an object, what type of camera can we use???
What if cars or planes or any other vehicle has a convergent nozzle integrated in its design? When it is then moving forward the air coming inside will be thrown...
Hello friends, I have got sunbeam institute gultekdi, Pune in the second counslining on 23 of july for PG-DIVESD (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System Design). so...
Name: SUBHASH CHNADRA *Engineering Trade: Electronics And Communication Engineerning Location: Mysore *Occupation: Studing at CDAC (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded Systems Design) Work Experience: Worked as Senior...