*Occupation
: Working as Web Tester (Manual)

Work Experience
: Worked as an Application Tester

*Hobbies & Interests
: Reading(No other option fr a student, Jst Kidding), Travelling, Dancing

*Aim in life
: Want to work against Cyber Crime

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well, Google introduced me to this site, and then there is no turning back once you come here. I'm as hooked to this site as you all are.

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-# kulkarni. we are happy to have you with us. Your active participation will be highly valued, as most of the young engineers are in a dilemma between testing / Programing profile during their initial phase. I think your experience will be the most valuable contribution.
    We expect your active participation in all the discussion going on here. 😀
  • Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Bhargavi A Kulkarni
    Will be glad to share my knowledge.
    But there is a lot to learn from all of you and I'm glad that I'm came to this site.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    That's the sole motto of our community to share knowledge by helping each other & "Uniting Engineers Across the World "
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that you found this site interesting and useful. Hope to see you as an active member here 😀
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome to CE😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If, for example, I have an input to my arduino, if it matches the certain value, I want to output the word MATCHED on a black and white screen. But...
Everything's going digital, even news, and while we rejoice getting the latest news right on our smartphones/laptop/tablet, there are some who still prefer getting them via the traditional newspapers. Little...
As most of you would be aware that Saturday was the day to mark the completion of first two months of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister & the launch of...
Transition and Diffusion capacitance Transition capacitances: 1. When P-N junction is reverse biased the depletion region act as an insulator or as a dielectric medium and the p-type an N-type...
PS4's scored one more point over XBOX ONE today as it rolled out the latest system software update version 1.75. The latest firmware adds Blu-Ray 3D video support to the...