New to CE

Hello am new to this forum. Had joined it few months back but could not catch up because I didn't have an internet connection with me. Now that I have one, I wan't to make use of this wonderful forum to learn and share knowledge with everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

Name: Rishabh Ghosh

Engineering Trade: Information Technology

Occupation: am a 2nd year BE student but I also run a computer sales and repair (home to home) service to cover up for my expenses during these four years of engineering

Hobbies & Interests: I love to read(not academic books though ๐Ÿ˜›) and I love to keep fiddling with my computer.

Aim in life: I want to do something big, earn a lot of money and give it back in kind by doing some kind of service to my country

I joined CrazyEngineers because:
I loved the concept of CE right from the moment I came to know about it. I hope I'll be of some help to this great forum and learn a lot.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rishabh ๐Ÿ˜€ ! We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
    Occupation: am a 2nd year BE student but I also run a computer sales and repair (home to home) service to cover up for my expenses during these four years of engineering
    That's awesome!

How did you come to know about CE?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi welcome to CE....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

Your introduction is awesome !!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    thank you everyone.
    on how i came to know about CE...well, i think i just happened to browse by. dont remember exactly how and when but when i came in i saw the forum and its purpose and i loved it. i hav always been a supporter of forum type of community and i loved CE's concept very much. honestly speaking there are many forums on every subject but this is the only one ive found that is exclusive for engineers(there may be more but i didnt find them and as i said i just came upon this one by chance)

m happy to be a part of it
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello and welcome to you.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to CE... great to have you here. Looking forward to see your contributions to the forum.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family.....
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Welcome to CE.

a nice introduction...๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like IE 6.0 does not have a good start this year. Google is withdrawing IE 6 support from two of its products, Google Docs & Sites. Do you still...
Sir, please send latest project topics in electronics.
hi friends. i am doing my graduation in civil. we are supposed to do a mini project this year. so i need your help in selecting the subject. your ideas...
Give basic project in digital signal processing
hello.. some days before I accidently formatted a partition in my hard disk in which i had installed UBUNTU. after doing this when I retsart, my system failed to reboot,...