New to CE

Sections marked '*' are mandatory -
Hey guys,

My name is Jay, I'm a software engineer and CTO of a startup software company in NJ. I've been designing and managing web based systems for about a year now. Currently going to school for a MEng in SE.

Aside from keeping up with technology 24/7 I find time to ski every now and then. I'm really making an effort to become more involved in development and engineering communities, so, here I am. I recently started a blog that I'm hoping to develop into a learning community for those entering the field of architecture, software engineering and development. (#-Link-Snipped-#)

I have some pretty clear cut goals. To learn as much as I possibly can in this and surrounding fields, and to work my ass off to be successful at what I do.

I'd love to be able to ask some questions here and answer others. Thats basically it. Any questions, feel free to shoot me a msg.

😎

Replies

• Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁Welcome to CE family Jay.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jay. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to active participation from you.

Tell us a bit more about your startup and it would be really nice of you if you could share your thoughts through out entrepreneurship section.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE jay.
    as biggie said we would be interested in learning more about your startups.😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE

hope you learn and share more in here👍
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome To CE Family.....
  • jd3cker
    jd3cker
    Thanks guys. The startup I am involved in develops custom web systems for small / mid sized businesses. For example, as many small businesses have unique business processes, they may find that a piece of software does not yet exist to satisfy their needs. Or if it does, it is a generic and rigid solution. So we analyze the business process, find the inefficiencies and develop a custom solution.

Our solutions are entirely web based and reside in the cloud. I manage the projects from start to finish from a technical standpoint. My business partner is the CEO and does "CEO things" 😀 . It actually started up within my previous company (which does full service IT work), but we soon felt the need to break it off as a standalone software company.

The whole process is an exciting learning experience. I'll try to avoid plugging the company name because I'm not here to advertise. I'll also try and contribute when I can to the entrepreneurial section.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    welcome to CE....

seems that you are an interesting person....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey... can any one plzz tell me how can i open blocked sites at my college. all social sites, proxy sites and images are blocked. plzz help me out thanx...
CEans, Most of the engineering colleges these days have entrepreneurship cells in their colleges. I'm quite sure your colleges' got one too. If you are actively involved with the EDC,...
where to find the glu library for dev c++ for opengl.,please urgently needed,,help.
Hello everybody,,, I'm senthil, finalyear computer science and engineering student... this community is informative..thanks to admin and all members..
Every interviewee have to face this question,and in some BPOs it is a question treated as screening test, I am going to attend interview in BPO, post ideas and in...