New Theme

Just a suggestion if possible we can have a bit sober kinda theme for CE

Basic SE Style theme is to bright to be browsing around with in office
and I-Bulletin theme color scheme is poor and its difficult to read font and other things

If needed even I can help in same

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi instruite!

Thanks for your comment on color scheme. The CE theme reflects the CE Culture. We used bright & vibrant colors deliberately to radiate action.

CEans actually loved the current look and we got many thumbs up for the theme. Should CE change its color in future, we'll keep your suggestion in mind.

-The Big K-
  • instruite
    instruite
    The_Big_K
    Hi instruite!

Thanks for your comment on color scheme. The CE theme reflects the CE Culture. We used bright & vibrant colors deliberately to radiate action.

CEans actually loved the current look and we got many thumbs up for the theme. Should CE change its color in future, we'll keep your suggestion in mind.

-The Big K-
    I am not asking for Changing the basic theme
    Even I liked the color combination
    but its good to use it when at home
    In offices here in japan where we have open environment bright colors kinda get in eyes of everyone
    and my suggestion is to add one more theme if possible
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Point well noted ๐Ÿ˜

You will no doubt see more skins in future. But we have no immediate plans to have a new skin. Moreover, we have tons of things to do with the sections.

Thanks for your feedback!

-The Big K-
  • instruite
    instruite
    The_Big_K
    Point well noted ๐Ÿ˜

You will no doubt see more skins in future. But we have no immediate plans to have a new skin. Moreover, we have tons of things to do with the sections.

Thanks for your feedback!

-The Big K-
    thanx for listening to members suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€
    good sign of helpful support ๐Ÿ‘
  • aashima
    aashima
    Nice change this could bring to CE. Between entirely changing the skin we can also go for different skiin tones for different sections. Like quite exuberant colors for sections like chillax-chitchat and sober and professional for GRE and other technical sections. while on the main page we can continue with the existing one as according to Biggie, it reflects CE ideas and style.
    But all this seems a pretty tedious job and needs a lot of time and labour. Neither it is urgent, so i guess it can be taken up when we have loads of time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yet another debatable topic. Advertising, one of the most common words in the existing world. Advertising is the thing which can change the whole outlook of the product depending on...
Oh my. I just thought of a really creative and crazy idea! I guess in the Technical Section, once a week the Admins (for now), select an interesting topic related...
Hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜ ! I guess many of our new members do not know who the CEans are! Well "CEans" are not a bunch of Engineers who work behind the...
Hello All CEans, I feel great pleasure to announce "The all hands meeting", the much awaited first CE online conference. Following are the details that you should know before joining:...
This is a code requested by a CEan long ago. It is based on Client-Server-Client ChatRoom system. It collects all the messages from all users and distributes this to all...