new technology for laser tv

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
We show that images of 50 frames per second can be performed on any screen by a 0,1 mW laser source which is modulated with a play-station video signal and scanned by mirrors. Horizontal freq. 15625, vertical freq. 50 Hz. Colour video is possible with a RGB laser source. Dimensions of the picture increases with distance and limited only by the capacity of the laser source.

This real time and real space scanning laser technique may have many scientific, medical, industrial and military applications; such as

- fast scanning data recorders (CD,DVD, etc. without motors)
- receiving systems (scanner, camera, detector, radar... replacing the laser with a photomultiplier)
- large scale projections (advertisement, home cinema, projectors,disco lights)
- printers (without toner)
- fast scanning radar, etc.

We are a team of engineers and physicists and we are looking for sponsors to develop our project.

web:
video:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a problem in using at-command, mobile interface with microcontroller to store variable msg in mobile memory then send it automatically to constant number.. i can store a msg...
Hi guys, Can anybody help me to find out final year thesis project in electical? I would be highly appreciate your advice. A complete work of project would be renumerated...
hi, am Aaditya presently searching out for "good ideas" for minor project. can any one tell me abt "port programming" in C++, any books related to advanced c++ & port...
freinds i need a working model to prepare as project please suggest me some models which are affordable and easy to prepare plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss reply soon
please help if any one has this book in pdf form please share it thanks in advance Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Dennis G. Zill, Michael R. Cullen Binding: Hardcover Edition:...