New Technologies in Software Field

Hi friends in this semester i have a Technical Seminar.So i need your valuable suggestions about new trends and technologies in CSE.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    You can go with "Siri". Its Apple's new product and implements natural language processing very effectively. Moreover, there is a boom in tablet market, or u can try all time favorite cloud computing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pensu
    You can go with "Siri". Its Apple's new product and implements natural language processing very effectively. Moreover, there is a boom in tablet market, or u can try all time favorite cloud computing.
    I think that would be nice topic to talk about. There's NFC technology as well and you can talk about NFC use in computers and how it can interact with other technologies like gesture recognition and maybe compare it with WI-FI direct.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    The_Big_K
    I think that would be nice topic to talk about. There's NFC technology as well and you can talk about NFC use in computers and how it can interact with other technologies like gesture recognition and maybe compare it with WI-FI direct.
    thanks
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    NFC is very good topic .And is it a software technology? Because it mainly contain circuits and antennas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    NFC is very good topic .And is it a software technology? Because it mainly contain circuits and antennas.
    Well, NFC technology isn't directly a software technology. However, software can be written to make innovative uses of this technology. That's what I was talking about. How software and NFC can change lives of people in future. What say?
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    K sir I choose SIRI technology.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    In SIRI technology what is the role of IOS sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    In SIRI technology what is the role of IOS sir.
    Siri is an application that runs on Apple iOS. 😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I realized the importance of tubeless tiers today. I had to drive out of station and on the highway, I discovered a tiny little screw sticking in the front-left tire....
Hi All, Currently going through study of reactive power management, I find myself in doubt that is if the reactive power goes down in a system. First case is that...
CEans, In case you've missed, we've added the Facebook, Google +1 and Twitter buttons at the bottom of every discussion on CrazyEngineers. In our earlier version, there was a small...
1. Launch the Google Maps app. Then press the Menu button, go to settings and tap on the Labs option. 2. Scroll down to choose Pre-cache map area. 3. On...
A study conducted by MyHiringClub.com states that India is ranked seventh on a list of 10 worst paying IT Companies globally. India Inc is among the world's lowest paying employers...