New Sencha Touch Framework For Mobile APP

What is Sencha Touch?

Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform. Built for enabling world-class user experiences, Sencha Touch 2 is the only framework that enables developers to build fast and impressive apps that work on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, and more.

See more: Sencha Touch Has Merged with Sencha Ext JS - Sencha

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does it offer any significant advantages over its rivals?
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    Sencha Touch is the JavaScript framework for building web apps that rival native apps on Android and Apple iOS

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature...
An Israeli website, TechIt has leaked the default Windows 8 Wallpaper and it's attached here. Click on thee attachment for full version 😀 . I think it's super beautiful. What...
What you are looking at below is not a Batman gizmo, but a gaming mouse. The Razer Ouroboros fits both hands and offers ultimate gaming experience. Cool enough, right? Click...
hi .. i want to know about working of amplifiers..? how do they work? about their construction and everything related with amplifiers .?
I am going to make final year project on biochip..so suggest me any drawbacks are here in this project or not?