New Section on CE

I think it will be useful in quick way to have a forum which shares links (websites,youtube,etc.,) which are useful for different technical fields.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Are you talking about the New Section or forum? where we can post such links?
  • Jyothi Jo
    Jyothi Jo
    yeah i mean section
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Jyothi Jo
    yeah i mean section
    I don't think it is a good idea. If you have any technical query you just post a thread, we have so many expert CEan's here and they will answer your query and if possible they will give a link to the external site which is having more information.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Instead of dedicated section we can start a thread where you can find such links.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

160By2 is a service that lets you send free SMS to India to any mobile network. The service claims that it's 12 million users and Out of the 160 characters...
LG - the leading TV company has launched world's biggest OLED screen Television. Apart from being drop dead gorgeous, the TV is, hold your breath, only 4 mm thick! 😨...
dear sir/madam existing ground floor home, load bearing wall (no column,no beam) with R.C.C. flate roof (1) can it convert it into R.C.C. column,beam for upper floor (I mean first...
We've had similar debates before; but this one specifically targets donating money to religious institutions versus giving money to the road side beggars. One of the points made was -...
This thread aims at discussing residual electricity and the amount of losses it accounts for. An estimate is that residual electricity is responsible for ~10% power loss. If that's true,...