View Feed
group-icon
Mechanical
Community of Mechanical Engineers: Get help about everything related to mechanical engineering from fellow mechanical engineers.
663 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 1, 2006

New Section: Mechanical Engineering

Hello CEans!

The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering!

The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have many mechanical engineers on our forums who will contribute to the section regularly.

Do post your suggestions & feedback.

-The Big K-
aashima
aashima • Aug 1, 2006
good one

this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 1, 2006
aashima
this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
Mechanical Engineering one of the interesting branches of engineering. I'm looking forward to interesting discussions on Mechanical Engineering.

The section will take some time to pick up, but I'm 100% confident that it will prove to be a value addition to the forum.

-The Big K-
aashima
aashima • Aug 1, 2006
yes

yes.. even i am too expecting a healthy discussion out of it. i just know that mechanics deal with engines, steam, boilers and sorts. i would love to know about the feild in deep 😀
Neha
Neha • Aug 2, 2006
wow!!

well didn't have chance to interact with more of mechanical engineers yet...it wud be interesting...lets c wat happens??
karthick200621
karthick200621 • Aug 2, 2006
hi

i am an mechanical engg , but now i am searching job in it field only
ashishmichael
ashishmichael • Aug 2, 2006
hiii

i am also a mechanical engg final yr student.i think it is a good step taken.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 2, 2006
thrilled!

Thrilled!

Good to know that the CEans admire the latest addition to CE forums. Together we will continue to make this place better & useful. Do drop in your ideas in suggestions & feedback section.

-The Big K-
dead_battery
dead_battery • Aug 27, 2008
Hey Guys.....I am doing my Mechanical Engineering 2yr. This is a very interesting step especially for a fresh studen of Mechanical.
hey.
its cool
i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
dead_battery
dead_battery • Aug 28, 2008
AnkitaDeshpande
hey.
its cool
i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
Hey, which year are you in currently??
jatin1990
jatin1990 • Dec 5, 2009
hi , i am doing mechanical engineering, is this post alive?
gohm
gohm • Dec 5, 2009
This thread announces and discusses the start of the mech subforum which by the dates you can see was some time ago. Please visit that subforum to read and post. Looking forward to your contributions!
mdronsubbs
mdronsubbs • Jan 7, 2010
this is awesome to have a subsection and all.Hello all my classmates.😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 7, 2010
No point in bumping old threads. Thread being closed.

Share this content on your social channels -