New Section: Mechanical Engineering

Hello CEans!

The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering!

The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have many mechanical engineers on our forums who will contribute to the section regularly.

Do post your suggestions & feedback.

-The Big K-

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    good one

this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
    Mechanical Engineering one of the interesting branches of engineering. I'm looking forward to interesting discussions on Mechanical Engineering.

The section will take some time to pick up, but I'm 100% confident that it will prove to be a value addition to the forum.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    yes

yes.. even i am too expecting a healthy discussion out of it. i just know that mechanics deal with engines, steam, boilers and sorts. i would love to know about the feild in deep ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    wow!!

well didn't have chance to interact with more of mechanical engineers yet...it wud be interesting...lets c wat happens??
  • karthick200621
    karthick200621
    hi

i am an mechanical engg , but now i am searching job in it field only
  • ashishmichael
    ashishmichael
    hiii

i am also a mechanical engg final yr student.i think it is a good step taken.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thrilled!

Thrilled!

Good to know that the CEans admire the latest addition to CE forums. Together we will continue to make this place better & useful. Do drop in your ideas in suggestions & feedback section.

-The Big K-
  • dead_battery
    dead_battery
    Hey Guys.....I am doing my Mechanical Engineering 2yr. This is a very interesting step especially for a fresh studen of Mechanical.
  • AnkitaDeshpande
    AnkitaDeshpande
    hey.
    its cool
    i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
    it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..๐Ÿ˜
  • dead_battery
    dead_battery
    AnkitaDeshpande
    hey.
    its cool
    i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
    it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..๐Ÿ˜
    Hey, which year are you in currently??
  • jatin1990
    jatin1990
    hi , i am doing mechanical engineering, is this post alive?
  • gohm
    gohm
    This thread announces and discusses the start of the mech subforum which by the dates you can see was some time ago. Please visit that subforum to read and post. Looking forward to your contributions!
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    this is awesome to have a subsection and all.Hello all my classmates.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No point in bumping old threads. Thread being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can this topic be left undiscussed in CE...The most important decision of our life...what waz that that made u opt B.Tech..whether it waz ur own decision or maybe ur...
This might be a basic question for the Mechanical Engineers. Can anyone explain how does a pully reduce mechanical effort? Thanks, Rick
Hi CEans! We all are quite familiar with the science named "astrology". Now it depends on the individuals to what extent do this science(?) hold importance for them! Or should...
I've read about it in many books. Almost everyone thinks that the education system needs to be changed! I'm not talking about education system in any particular country. I came...
hi everyone... can anyone plz suggest me some of the projects based on c language???