07 Jan 2010

New Section: Mechanical Engineering

Hello CEans!

The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering!

The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have many mechanical engineers on our forums who will contribute to the section regularly.

Do post your suggestions & feedback.

-The Big K-
aashima

aashima

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
good one

this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
12 years ago
aashima
this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
Mechanical Engineering one of the interesting branches of engineering. I'm looking forward to interesting discussions on Mechanical Engineering.

The section will take some time to pick up, but I'm 100% confident that it will prove to be a value addition to the forum.

-The Big K-
aashima

aashima

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
yes

yes.. even i am too expecting a healthy discussion out of it. i just know that mechanics deal with engines, steam, boilers and sorts. i would love to know about the feild in deep 😀
Neha

Neha

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
wow!!

well didn't have chance to interact with more of mechanical engineers yet...it wud be interesting...lets c wat happens??
karthick200621

karthick200621

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
hi

i am an mechanical engg , but now i am searching job in it field only
ashishmichael

ashishmichael

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
hiii

i am also a mechanical engg final yr student.i think it is a good step taken.
12 years ago
thrilled!

Thrilled!

Good to know that the CEans admire the latest addition to CE forums. Together we will continue to make this place better & useful. Do drop in your ideas in suggestions & feedback section.

-The Big K-
dead_battery

dead_battery

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hey Guys.....I am doing my Mechanical Engineering 2yr. This is a very interesting step especially for a fresh studen of Mechanical.
AnkitaDeshpande

AnkitaDeshpande

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hey.
its cool
i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
dead_battery

dead_battery

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
AnkitaDeshpande
hey.
its cool
i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
Hey, which year are you in currently??
jatin1990

jatin1990

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
hi , i am doing mechanical engineering, is this post alive?
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
This thread announces and discusses the start of the mech subforum which by the dates you can see was some time ago. Please visit that subforum to read and post. Looking forward to your contributions!
mdronsubbs

mdronsubbs

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
this is awesome to have a subsection and all.Hello all my classmates.😀
9 years ago
No point in bumping old threads. Thread being closed.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.