New Section : CE-Finance !

CEans !

Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! ๐Ÿ˜

Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General Discussions'.

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Hey !!!

Finally, the waiting period is over ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Welcome CE Finance ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you big K !๐Ÿ˜

Check my updated signature ๐Ÿ˜‰

CrooK
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Rick will be happy to see this. Things have started happening on our forums.

[โ€‹IMG]

Jerry.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure thing!

Let's work on getting good content on it. I'm talking with a person who can write for us. If anyone has articles which can go into CE-Finance, do email them to me.

Please make sure that we do not violate any copyright while posting the articles.

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    Jerry
    Rick will be happy to see this. Things have started happening on our forums.

[โ€‹IMG]

Jerry.
    ๐Ÿ˜ yep! I'm happy !๐Ÿ˜

Thanks biggie for the CE Finance!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

We hope to have articles that cover the basics of Shares & Investing. Feel free to ask questions & start threads in the CE-Finance section.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way...
Hi people I gonna learn JAVA in my vacations....can anyone suggest which is the best book for JAVA??
For anybody who exactly don't know about GRE What is the GRE and how is it structured? The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test is a multiple-choice admission test for...
TT- Table tennis... Our Biggi's one of the favourate game... Some of my friends are good friends of biggi... They told me that, "he is not only a GOD admin......
I am re-introducing my-self upon advice of Biggie... Name: Pradeep Kumar Proffession : Engineer Work Place: Sigma Solutions, Hyderabad. Role in organization : Founder, MD and Mentor. Technical intrests: C,...