New project idea for CS/IT final year engineering students

Here's one project idea on my mind -

A service that will allow me to store all my mobile phone-book online and share my contacts with people I authorize. I should be able to update my online phone by sending contact information by SMS or through simple CSV export.

My mobile phone-book should sync with online phone-book so that if any of my friend changes his/her phone number, it should automatically get updated in my mobile phone book.

Okay, now you have an idea. Go develop the service as your engineering project and then share it with all of us here. [​IMG]

Replies

• waime
    waime
    Hi!
    I am taking part as a web developer.
    Now, I am trying to export the data from the table as a CSV format and PDF format.
    I would like to use the jQurey and JavaScript language.
    Please give me some suggestion.
    Thanks and regards,
    Wai Me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Civil Engineers out here. I am an NITK civil engineering major...here to inform u all about my blog cIVIL bUFFS For all the craziness that u really believe...
In India why electrical power transmission voltages are multiples of 11 for ex: 220kv, 440kv, 1.1kv, 6.6kv, 11 kv, 33kv, 66kv, 110 kv, 220kv
Hi this is manikandan an electrical engineer from chennai........ i am very glad to join in this forum. Let this be my first query In india - In the electrical...
hi i am in final year of electrical engineering. i am requesting u to give any creative idea for project in switchgear.😕 please help me out from this problem.:smile:
What an ECE student should to acquire to get selecred in a software company? And what are the industry requirements for him to learn? and how can he grow in...