New product in fire prevention systems...anyone?

Dear brilliant minds,

I have recently been pondering on a new concept which rose out an idea give to me by a fire brigade captain in my hometown. unfortunately I do not posses the required background nor skills do design this on my own. What I do posses is significant network of key players in terms of finance, production and sales for this project along with management and communication skills of my on.

So basically what I'm looking for is a skilled and ambitious engineer in electronics and IT to embark on this project which will progress to a more important project once the prior will have been fulfilled.

I'm sure most of you would like to know what this project is all about but I'm afraid I can't disclose any of it's information at this moment and certainly not on any open post
So those of you who might be interested please contact me by conversation.

thanks!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all Welcome to CE. 😀

Would like to work on this project for Electronics part. No problem if you are not sharing this idea right now but would like to see your project on CE once it is completed. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans , I have recently started using YUI library .I have a few doubts specifically in YUI.DataTable widget. Anyone worked on it? Do let me know. Thanks in Advance,...
As the name implies aircraft requirs air but a spacecraft doesnt really need air to fly. Spacecraft uses reaction propulsion but an aircraft sucks air and uses this air for...
want to start a blog, which web hosting i can choose? need your suggestions. my requirements are, its going to be a just blog with pictures, no websites or anything...
Question paper Leakage Detection and Alart System kindly tell me the details and platform used for this project? thank you
Hello, I'm a civil engineering student. I found this forum when trying to find some information about the relationship between funicular polygon and bending moment. I don't know if I'm...