New Photo Upgrades From Facebook Promise Bigger Beautiful Photos

According to this #-Link-Snipped-# from Facebook, now when you click on the Photos on top of your timeline the users can get to see larger photos covering the entire page instead of thumbnails. The photo menu would now be easier tagged photos, shared photos and albums created by the users more easy to access.

facebook_photos_1

facebook_photos_2

Since the roll out of timeline feature of Facebook, it has been constantly stressing on the importance of photos on its site. So the new upgrade can now help you highlight the photos, all the user has to do is to click the star button in order to make it prominent. Also according to the press release Facebook is improving this feature and the feature will be rolled out globally soon.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#
Image Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you might know the Uplay application is a system where the users gain points and rewards for performance which are logged online and it comes bundled with many Ubisoft...
According to this Gmail blog post, the regular video chat of Gmail is being upgraded to Google+ Hangouts. While the regular video chat made use of peer-to-peer technology, Hangouts are...
have u gone through this...isn't it an innovative towards helping those people who can't move their's limbs???
Hi my name is Mayank gulati and I have completed my graduation from dronacharya college farukhnagar gurgaon in computer science stream in 2011 and i like programming
Hello, I m new to CrazyEngineers can anyone help me in deciding my Final Year's project. I'm thinking of making a project on JAVA. do you have any projects that...