New Mitsubishi Pajero Sports

[​IMG]

This is new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport which had been launched on 12th March and was priced Rs 23.53 lakh. The new pajero is ultimate sporty SUV which seems to be roaring to other suvs. This new Mitsubishi Pajero is totally different form the older pajero and look more heavy and has killer look. One very good feature added to this pajero that here in four wheel, engine can give different to different wheel according to the demand and this is called Super Select 4WD system and double-din touch screen stereo feature is also added to it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super! Engine specs, please? 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The SUV does not have a killer look unless, the driver is drunk! 😁

It sports a 16 valve 2.5 liter engine capable of producing 178PS power at 4000RPM. Its best torque of 400NM is achieved at speeds between 2000-2500 RPM.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The_Big_K
    Super! Engine specs, please? 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# that was funny but after drink every thing become beautiful!!!😁

The new Pajero is loaded with 2.5 litre turbo diesel engine that hauls out 175 bhp power at 4000 rpm and 400 Nm of torque at 2000-2500 rpm. The SUV boasts a five speed manual gearbox and is offered in Mitsubishi’s Select Four wheel drive. The extant Mitsubishi Pajero SFX that is powered by a 2.8 litre diesel engine.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow! thats incredible engine power 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys and gals. I wanted to draw your attention to a crowd funding project which has been started by engineers for engineers. We have come up with an idea...
I'm using Google Chrome, when i open it this notification arises, ​after clicking more than 10 to 12 clicks it closes, is there any solution for this issue,​any one came...
Hello, I just found this forum and am hoping to get some ideas/assistance. I am a full time BMET student at Devry, and just started my senior project, which is...
The_Big_K Now the smileys that are present in 'Create Thread' is of static.in motion, can u convert them in to dynamic pictures may be in .gif for animation.. i think...
In the lands of ice and snow, and even in some parts of India, it gets difficult to start engines. I have seen pictures of people lighting fires beneath their...