New Mini Project Ideas / Advance Topics

me a second year student in Galgotia college of engineering and technology...greater noida
Already Had Training In robotics ....and have worked with vast set of microcontrollers such as AtMega8 ,16, 32.....!!!

Can U please suggest some new ideas for mini projects....i have already done...with line follower bots...wall follower...etc...related with this type...!!!!!!!!!

WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME NEW AND CREATIVE IDEAS...WHICH I CAN DEVELOP MYSELF....!!

Right now me working on a wireless robotic car development project myself.........now wanna jump to an advanced level.......???

Hope To Have ideas soon...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Post moved to a new thread for better visibility.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIHAN aka Multimodal International Cargo Hub & Airport Nagpur is one of the most ambitious construction projects in central India. In terms of investments, it's one of the biggest project...
can u please tell me how can i improve my g.k in software field?
Spurthi 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram. It is a two day national level technical symposium prodigiously heralded by Computer Science and Engineering students to...
Xeuron 12 is a Bio Medical Techfest organized by Thodomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai. It is the first ever biomedical techfest conducted by any biomedical college in India. Its aim...
hello people, well i just did my 1st blog. i want you all to read it and give your frank reviews.. 😀 visit :