hello crazyengineers,

I am a new member I just joined today. really excited about the forums. I have so many questions to ask and I think is a platform where we can all learn via discussion. I am an australian engineering student studying electrical engineering.
Thanks

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family! 😀
    It would be great to see your questions. Feel free to contribute to the on-going discussions and if you love it here, do spread the love among your peers.

We hope you have a good time around here.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Start an interesting #-Link-Snipped-# to stir the conversation. After that people can recognize you within the forum and help you out more quickly.👍

Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OndaTechnology submitted a new project: Pitbull Wallet - Physical credit-card sized device for storing passwords and digital currency Think of it as keychain. But digital. And instead of being used...
The Chinese mobile manufacturer – ZTE has officially announced its much talked about flagship phablet at an event in Beijing. The device is truly a flagship grade with amazing specifications....
Nuclear energy is not just looked at as a future energy resource but it is also considered as the source of a problem that results from inefficient radioactive waste management....
Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, HTC is in the news yet again for the new flagship - HTC One (M8), which is creating a lot of buzz in the tech world lately....
Paul Graham is known mostly for starting Y-Combinator. He is a programmer, a venture capitalist has worked on LISP. Check out this interview from 8 years ago and you will...