😁hey crazy engineers!!
i'm new to this forum and new to the dept of electrical & electronics.. pls help me out... how do i get started with this forum?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: new

Welcome to CE!

First of all, please make sure that you start your threads in appropriate section. Announcement section is related to announcements & related discussions.

We're developing a guide for all new members and the draft of it is available here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Go through it and post your questions in this thread. Do tell your friends/colleagues about CE 😁

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friendz, i am having a problem on how to increase the range of a particular antennae. how much does it cost for an antinnae of 1 km range. I...
CEans, As we say, we got to turn the right screws to make the world a better place to live. Imagination combined with technical knowledge can do wonders. We are...
chakde anyone?? have heard loads about it but havent watched it yet. whats say people ? should i take some time out for it?😛
Hi, I have the gerbers for a single board computer,to be released for manufacturing.There are a few (20-30) system bus tracks from the processor to the RAM. Should these tracks,which...
Im at your new age.Hey!!I am really confusing why i cant activate my frienster site. My school Asministrator has restricted it using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Any one in the...