New member! Need guidance

hi im new please guide me..

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: hi im susi

Hi,
    Please post your question, in which you need guidance !
  • kessy
    kessy

hello susi,
    Myself kessy, I introduce myself through this forums. I am new Here. Here I will join this community to talk about the topic . some one have know something about this then please share with me.
    Thanks,😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

kessy
    hello susi,
    Myself kessy, I introduce myself through this forums. I am new Here. Here I will join this community to talk about the topic#-Link-Snipped-#. some one have know something about this then please share with me.
    Thanks,😁
    what do you want to know about this?Can you please explain?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

i hope you have gone through the website in details , it includes guide for new-member it will explain you everything !!!
    student susi
    hi im new please guide me..
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit

hi...welcome to CE...
  • anustar
    anustar
    hi..im anusha doing my 1st year engineering..ece..in gitam

how can c.e help me?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE people!!!

@ anustar : In what way cant CE help you?

Like you want to know anything then post it here and get the views about it from all the engineers around the world !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Search Google for "How can CE help you?"
  • anithareddy
    anithareddy
    anustar
    hi..im anusha doing my 1st year engineering..ece..in gitam

how can c.e help me?
    it will be help full to u like to get any seminar topics and some guidence related to u r b_tech.studying b_tech is not a bigdeal but acquiring knowledge is the correct one u will get more knowledge on subject only if u search.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone...Iam a B.Tech student..I gotta do a seminar n' i opted to do Magneto-Optical Current transducer...Can any one help me prepare a good one?
hi dudes...i m doing my final mechanical.i need an idea or some topics for project...........
i m doing final yr mechanical engg...i needsome related topics to do project😕
I am Kisore I am looking forward to do a project in Virtual Instrumentation using LabVIEW I am hoping to do a simple one with the acquisition of a dynamic...
hai i am electronics dept., i want some new ideas for mini project presentation