New Member (Crazy in Electrical Engg)

Hi Crazy Engineers,
This is Ram, newly joined member. I am basically Electrical Engineer. Presently working in Low Voltage Switchgear filed.
I came to know about CE while searching some technical information. I got what i need immediately, thanks to guys who contributed.

Cheer
Ram

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Welcome RAM hope to see you here, hope you aren't 'volatile', hope you stay with us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, Ram, we hope that wasn't your first and the last message on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . There are many others who'd benefit from your experience and knowledge. We'd love to have you as our active member!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hello, Ram!
    We're really glad to have you here! It would be nice to learn information from you, seeing as I'm an aspiring electrical engineer!
  • rammohan.gubba
    rammohan.gubba
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hello, Ram!
    We're really glad to have you here! It would be nice to learn information from you, seeing as I'm an aspiring electrical engineer!
    Sure Madam!! I am glad to help.
  • rammohan.gubba
    rammohan.gubba
    The_Big_K
    Yep, Ram, we hope that wasn't your first and the last message on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . There are many others who'd benefit from your experience and knowledge. We'd love to have you as our active member!
    Sure Dude, Its my pleasure to help other. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • rammohan.gubba
    rammohan.gubba
    Hi Guys,
    Nice to see ur replies on my post.
    I am glad to help and share information I know.

Cheers
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    rammohan.gubba
    Hi Guys,
    Nice to see ur replies on my post.
    I am glad to help and share information I know.

Cheers
    Well, ram, we're glad to have you as a fellow CEan! ^_^ I love your enthusiasm!
  • amaitra
    amaitra
    Im a new member too! just joined. Im working as a s/w engg in a UK based company for the passed 5 mnths.
    Hope to exchange knowledge with u guys as much as I can.

Regards...
    Anirban
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    amaitra
    Im a new member too! just joined. Im working as a s/w engg in a UK based company for the passed 5 mnths.
    Hope to exchange knowledge with u guys as much as I can.

Regards...
    Anirban
    Hey, Anirban!
    How are you!?
    It's so good to have you a part of CE! Please, do post your own thread here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    You'll get more responses there!
  • Kate Johnson
    Kate Johnson
    Hi! Everybody .This is Kate Johnson from Miami,United States really excited to join the company of CE. Iam basically an electrical engineer
    with full enthusiasm to more of electrical & electronics. Really interesting to
    be a member. Hope things get informative and innovative as days go by.

-------------------------------------
    Kate Johnson
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello Kate,

Welcome to CE. Please be aware that advertising on CE forums is not allowed. Hope you have a great time here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ive noticed that the other Ultimate topics thread was titled for CS and IT, so I made one for Telecommunications ๐Ÿ˜‰ There is some overlapping between ECE majors, but hopefully...
hi!!! I wanna prepare a project for my B.E(I.T)..my area of interest is vb.net and java......so anyone can please suggest me some nice and fresh topics for my project
CEans, I just came to know that Sandeep Shelke - employee of Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune baseed IT firm, has committed suicide. As reported by this website - Star...
hello friends, ๐Ÿ˜Ž I m a mech engg stud.... planning for preparing a robot which can be used for rescue purposes and which can be used by bomb diffusal squad....
hi can any one help me out in paper presentation for mechanical engineering ,it would be better if presentation helps out in energy crisis THNX