New Mac Mini Specs

We're just few minutes away from Apple's launch event and it seems that Apple is all set to announce the next line of Mac minis at the event along with the iPad mini. So this is going to be a 'mini' event for Apple. The new Mac mini specs are as follows -
  • Processor: 2.5 GHz dual-core, Memory: 4GB RAM, Storage: 500GB Hard drive
  • Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core, Memory: 4GB RAM, Storage: 1TB Hard drive
  • Server Configuration: Processor - 2.3 GHz quad-core Memory - 4GB of RAM, Storage - 2TB Hard drive
The major difference between the desktop version is the processor and the storage options. 500 GB - 1 TB (1000 GB) is going to be enough space for most of the users. The server version, however is quite powerful. 2.3 GHz quad core processor with 4 GB of memory and whooping 2 TB of storage space is going to be quite an awesome piece of hardware for your local server.
Interesting, right?

Replies

• Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    god, wish i had enough money to buy one of the macs. I don't, unfortunately!!๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think Apple will bet on the iMac minis in future. The price of the current generation of iMac's is already shot through the roof and introduction of Retina display on macs is going to be skyrocket it further, making it affordable only to the super-rich. I adore the iMacs for their superb display. I believe the next mac I'll ever buy would be a Mac Mini connected to a LCD TV.
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    So let me get thos straight. An iMac Mini is just the cabinet with everything inside it, but no monitor or keyboard or mouse?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, it's the iMac minus their over-priced yet beautiful displays.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone please help me how to carry out a project in a company? whom should i contact,what project should i do? please help me out
I am sure you all have heard about Quora. The site was launched more than a year ago and has quite a big fan following now a days. They have...
And before you Apple fans outrage at this... Like Anand Ramachandran, one of India's finest satirists once said - "Dear Apple fans, we're not making fun of Apple - we're...
Hello, my name is Jerrose Salvedor, I've been in the software industry for a while and always looking to learn more and share my experiences. In the software industry lately...
Hello everyone, I am very confused with this kind of encoder after reading the book of Kilian "Modern Control Technology." Perhaps the best way for me to understand this is,...