New job openings in INDIA

Hi everyone...
please share new job openings by sharing the link of advertisement here.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB)

No. of Posts : 258
    Education Qualification : Degree from a recognised university
    ASRB Website : #-Link-Snipped-#
    ICAR Website : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Advertisement : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Uttarakhand Pey Jal Nigam

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd. (PTCUL
    Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd. (PTCUL), a State Transmission Utility
    invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to the following positions:
    no pf p[osts-29
    Essential Qualifications
    Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics,
    Electronics & Communication with 60% marks or AMIE (Section A&B examination) with
    equivalent grade. For SC/ST candidates only pass marks in qualifying examination. For
    departmental candidates (PTCUL) 50% marks or equivalent grade. Candidates should have
    thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). Candidates who have appeared in the
    qualifying examinations may also apply provided they produce necessary qualifying
    certificates before tests/interview.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    PNB

Dy. Manager (IT)
    (with two advance increments)
    No .Of Vaccancies : 202.
    Opening Date for Online Registration 24.06.2011.
    Closing Date for Online Registration
    (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)
    Tentative Date of Written Examination 28.08.2011.
    DOWNLOADING OF CALL LETTERS FOR WRITTEN TEST After 10.08.2011
    Details are here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for a Staad pro that is compatible for Vista??? thanks.😀
ya me too ....i will enjoy a lot in this section.one thing i want to know it is that Nokia had recently launched X3-02 well frnds who know about its...
Folks at Pluggd.in broke out news today that Amazon - world's biggest online retailer is now entering in India and they are likely to partner with an existing ecommerce portal....
The 10.6.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for: properly displaying videos in...
Samsung recently released KIES software of Mac OSX which now supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The new version is ver.1.0.0.11062_33 and it can be downloaded from the following link -...