New Inventions?

Robotics technology are totally a vast area, more you search more you get.
I want to stay updated the latest inventions in this area.
Is there any good resource?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We tend to cover all the engineering related updates including 'robotics' on our technology blog 'VoiCE' - #-Link-Snipped-# . You can get all the latest inventions, tech-updates there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, pls suggest me paper presentation topics in the following fields......embedded systems,vlsi,communication,signals & systems, microwaves.............. its very urgent cause i hav to sumit it by 18th feb pls friends help...
Hai friends, I need a design for a circuit which will switch off the motor at once it attains a critical speed.I f any one have any such idea please...
Here is a Sedgeway kind of mobile robot that lets you interact in real time anywhere in the world without flying there. With intuitive controls and touch screens it is...
The Juggernaut of Opensource, Canonical announced that on next week i.e. 21st February Ubuntu OS image will be "officially" uploaded in the database. This is developer's version but if you're...
Wine, The Application which is capable of bridging Windows Applications/Games in Linux machine is taking a major step in porting Wine to Android to run Windows Apps. During FOSDEM 2013,...