new idea in the field of marine

can this is possible that areoplane can land on ocean or sea ,if yes then how ?
&no then why?
guys i concluded some solution but it is not upto the mark so plz help me to invent this concept to the world.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mukul89
    can this is possible that areoplane can land on ocean or sea ,if yes then how ?
    &no then why?
    guys i concluded some solution but it is not upto the mark so plz help me to invent this concept to the world.😁
    Are you talking about this: Amphibious Aircraft

However it would be interested to listen to your solution. Care to share it with us? [​IMG]
  • mukul89
    mukul89
    i think,if we consider an island full of water around it and want to land a aeroplane,on water............
    then if we put a alloy metallic plate,which can float on water and act as a runaway,a bouyancy force acts on plate,but plane have a heavy mass,if we will be able to control its weight on water through bouyancy force then aeroplane may land on water..................................

CAN THIS IS POSSIBLE??😕

SUGGEST ME REGARDING THIS URGENTLY.......😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all masters,, I'm DOniee from Indonesia, let me join this super massive crazy engineer.. i'm just a stupid student who have a lot of will to learn mechatronics,, warm...
The hottest Auto show in town to sizzle Auto Enthusiasts After the stupendous success in Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh- Relio Quick Auto Mall 2010 is all set to delight the...
I've been hearing the news that Microsoft will introduce the next version of Internet Explorer [version 9] in March 2010. If this is not a rumor, where are the beta...
Can any body inform me that how an Ejector works in Air cooled condesers??
Hello engineers, we all know that relative motion between a magnetic field and a conductor produces electromotive force in a conductor. Now i have some issues regarding it: 1) Will...