NEW IDEA FOR ELECTRICAL FINAL YEAR PROJECTS

TELL ME SOME NEW IDEA FOR ELECTRICAL PROJECTS

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ojai21
    TELL ME SOME NEW IDEA FOR ELECTRICAL PROJECTS
    #-Link-Snipped-# Here's the list of ideas for project : #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be better if you could tell, on which domain you'd love to do project; which can give us more options to think about project ideas of your taste.
  • ojai21
    ojai21
    my choice to make project for distribustion line
  • ojai21
    ojai21
    can u help me some idea for distributions line how to minimize the losses
  • lal
    lal
    Improving power factor should help. Reactive power reduces with better power factor and hence the total current flowing through transmission lines. That should reduce the losses to a great extent.
  • vaibhav bhanawat
    vaibhav bhanawat
    one inovative idea is there in my mind ......
    wireless charging....would be perfect for u...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    vaibhav bhanawat
    one inovative idea is there in my mind ......
    wireless charging....would be perfect for u...
    Many prototypes have come in this area

Tuned circuits seem to be a solution
    But more improvement has to be done So this field is wide open for any research
  • lal
    lal
    The usual one centimeter range charging is not at all wireless charging. Only the one or two centimeters between the phone and the charging pad is devoid of any physical connection. I wonder why people even call it wireless charging. I think using a wireless charging pad has even lesser freedom than when using a wired charger! Make the charging range one meter, you'll become millionaire ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans .Here is a chance to heat the discussions.You would have came across various Posts by CEans in automobile/aeronaitical/mechanical community. So pick your CEan of Community. Criteria's that should...
With the advancement in the technology, almost all companies are preferring Automatic machines than the human resources (more specifically workers). Humans don't have 100% productivity while robots(machines) gives 100% desired...
whats the basic difference between LIN, FlexRay,CAN,and TTCAN.and where they can implemented
Indian auto blog has released the official sketches of the rear and front view of Nissan Terrano . Nisaan has definitely worked on the model and to be true it...
hi frnz can any one tell me about how to make connection taking the main line from the home to directly to transformer??