new here.xD

Hello everyone!!! I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am Tammy from Canada and new here, I'm 25 years of age. Glad to join here and I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Tammy, welcome to CE!

Have fun posting in the forums ๐Ÿ˜€ Spread the word of CE around Canada!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey, nice to see you here.. Hope you enjoy hanging around as much as we all do!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    welcome to our CEfamily.... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Tammy. We are happy to have you with us. We look forward to interesting posts & ideas from you!

Help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi.....

A Grand Welcome to our CE........
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    hope an active participation from you..........
    keep enjoy this CE..........

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS.,.....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Tammy
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE friend,
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE mate......
  • Nocker
    Nocker
    Hi mate, welcome :smile:
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Welcome to CE mate...
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    hey am akku
    think this site is usefull

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey.. pleasecan you suggest me topics for vb project the topic should be latest project is for 50 marks please reply me soon....................
hey guys i am new to this site.....infact i joined just 2 minuets ago.... i was sort of wondering if anyone could help me......i am out of ideas for my...
hello sir,madam and friends i am shalabh in final year of btech ,computer science. there is no companies in my college for placements in our college,so please guide me whether...
hello friends,i am shalabh ,final year btech ,computer science,as there is no placements this time so i hope i had to be more prepared , can you please tell what...
A Interesting article found on web. Multitaskers make lousy multitaskers: study