new here ...

my name is asha i m doing 3rd year computer science engineering.some say taking engineering was their mistake or for parents they took it..but according to me i love engineering and it was my aim from 8th grade to become a computer engineer. i m new here and really want many friends and valuable information ,...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Asha 😀 . Never listen to people for they speak to exercise their jaw muscles. Enjoy computer engineering and I'm sure you will find several inspiring people here.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Asha. I think you would love our #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    jelly_jonson
    Hi everyone,,, I am very new to this plate forum.... I hope that it will provide me a great information.. I will find out the Solution of number of problems... Its my 1st experience to join any forum, so give me your valuable advises...
    Welcome to CE😀

Check out this link too:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the effect of blade height on the efficiency of turbine?
What exactly is the difference between ball and roller? I've been studying this topic in my mechanical engineering textbook. Would appreciate your responses.
Here's my talk from the TEDx Event conducted at Sona College, Salem. I talked about how I transformed from being into a state of perpetual confusion to someone who's discovered...
hi.. i am also a newbie here. and i currently need some helpful information or tips about reinforced concrete design.. is there any idea as to where i can find...
Fellow CEans, attached are the precis of two ready to go innovations developed by me,offered for taking up for societal benefit free.One is a LPG saving device.The other saves street...