New Google+ Commercial Airing during the Grammys

A new Google+ commercial was show live during the Grammy Awards Sunday night on CBS. Here is the commercial:

With Google+ Instant Upload, every picture you take on your phone is instantly backed up to a private Google+ album. It's a simple way to make sure you never lose another memory. Download the Google+ app on your phone or learn more at #-Link-Snipped-#โ€‹

I personally have lost so many pictures from my previous phone. ๐Ÿ˜”

With this new commercial, Google+ surely has got an edge over its Social Networking competitors.
Now what would be Facebook's response to this? ๐Ÿ‘€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Google's advertising a product. It clearly indicates G+ has no future. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Well, Google doesn't need any introduction. Still they are taking help from advertisements......strange. I have never seen Facebook ad and I agree with Big_K that Google+ has no future.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    born_star16
    Well, Google doesn't need any introduction. Still they are taking help from advertisements......strange. I have never seen Facebook ad and I agree with Big_K that Google+ has no future.
    Google+ is actually a product gone wrong. I liked the 'circles' concept; but it didn't give people a reason to abandon FB and go to Google.

Google+ of course provides an edge to those who're on the network when it comes to search rankings. I believe it no matter how Google defends themselves.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have seen that people like the google+ hangouts feature too. Instead of bringing in a new interface names google+, google could have given the option to users, to add these new features in their existing gmail accounts.

PS: I like the video. ๐Ÿ‘ The simplicity with which google uses people and their emotions to convey their features is well, +1! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • avii
    avii
    Still there isn't strong reason to make a switch. I liked G+, but with whom I gonna hangout with if none of my friends are still in FB ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I bought the third edition of Standard Handbook of Engineering Calculations ed. Tyler G. Hicks pub. McGraw-Hill in 1995. Cost a packet. With almost 5000 calculation procedures for solving common...
Explanation: Why would Venus appear oval? Venus has been seen countless times from the surface of the Earth, and every time the Earth's atmosphere has dispersed its light to some...
Apparently the stripes tell tse tse flies to keep off the zebra! https://www.npr.org/2012/02/11/146737329/the-zebras-stripes-a-personal-no-fly-zone?ft=1&f=1007
CAn anyone tell me some useful sites related to aviation.........
A cursory search for the keywords 'The Food Thread' on this forum didn't reveal anything similar , hence starting this. Well this thread takes inspiration from the LOL Thread ,...