New Feature - Search your friends :)

Two things have been added -

1. Easy access to your friends & contacts. Simply click on 'Members' button above and a popup menu will appear πŸ˜€

2. On your contacts & friends page, there's a quick search box πŸ˜€ . Try searching for people in your friend list πŸ˜€

I hope you will like these two additions [​IMG]

Best,

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice feature Big_K , in that search box if we type first two letter we are getting the persons name easy to find if not we have to completely remember the user name πŸ˜€

very nice feature πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice feature, Good job done Biggi πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys i will post some puzzles once in a while might be easy might be difficult might be posted alreadyπŸ˜‰ just going in CB's way to post my name...
Dear Slashfear , Many many happy returns of the day . Enjoy your day and hope this year brings you all success . its party time for CE πŸ˜‰ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Hi can anyone please help me and explain me what is the function of the swichts in circles please. here are some details. I just want to know the function...
I just registered, and was looking for a place to start off, and this seems a suitable one, hope the thread isn't misplaced or something... So yeah, hello there. I'm...
CEans, I want to know if email notification on receipt of new private message is working for all of you. This is just a post maintenance check. PS: Please check...