new feature of networking site google plus

1.Google +, users can create their own +Circles, where they can share contents and posts to limited friends. The members in this group, for example colleagues, office staff, college mates etc, can only see the posts and links shared in the group.

2.Another feature is Google +Hangout that offers chat, voice chat and video chat options. It also brings live multi-person video chat.

3.Google+ will be fully integrated into your device, utilizing your phones basic functions (GPS, Camera, etc) to create an immersive mobile Google+ experience.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Nice one, but still many people don't understand how to use +Circles and it is also a Privacy Concern that anyone can add anybody without their permission. 😐
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I think adding someone to your circle => they can see your posts, unless they add you up , you wont be able to view their messages
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    No I am able to view my friends' posts even though they aren't in my circles or me in their circles! 😲
  • theinam
    theinam
    friday 5:48pm

we have more then enough social networking sites
    it is enough to time pass in it.......

i am still thinking these social networking sites are waste of our valuable internet time

but i like the social networking sites
    which is i developed
    like the mark zukerberg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys. A very happy news was that ,on 15th july 2011, INDIA SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED PSLV-C17/GSAT-12 satellite with 12 extended C-BAND TRANSPONDER from sriharikota, Bangalore. 👍 i'm very happy about...
I am looking for a new interesting topic to make as my project in LABVIEW, will anyone who has ideas, then please help me regarding the same. 😔 I am...
First watch this video. The video tell us about how a typical production system works and how does it affects us. This will explain you a lot. And yeah do...
Hey Guys!! I am a final year student pursuing CSE degree... Well here i have some ideas abt my own project... First let me tel u abt my skills... I...
where do i get quest global papers if anybody knows or attends the written test please post them