New, Excited and Need Some Info ;)

Hey,

I'm Nikhil. Currently in 5th Semester and A Future Mechanical Engineer[Well, Thats the Plan for now ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]

Me and few of my Friends are planning for M.S and hence the whole Chaos about GRE has taken over our Poor Brains ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'd Seriously like some People to help me out with the Courses related to M.S and a List of the Best Universities in the U.S ๐Ÿ˜€

Hoping for some Help, because well, Ek Engineer hi Dusre Engineer ke Kaam Ayega na? ๐Ÿ˜›

Cheers!!
Hoping to have a Nice time over here!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nikhil. There's a dedicated GRE section where you should ask your specific queries. Avoid using any other language on CE Forums unless absolutely necessary. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good intro, Nikhil.
    Welcome to CE Family.
    Feel free to participate in discussions here across the forum.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE Family.
  • Niksmd
    Niksmd
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Nikhil. There's a dedicated GRE section where you should ask your specific queries. Avoid using any other language on CE Forums unless absolutely necessary. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sure. Will keep the No Other Languages on CE thing in the Future. ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers to All!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Free Fortune Cookie Message Generator - Create, Print Personalized Cookie Fortunes
Why is the compression ratio in CI engines high??????
Friends, Many of you reported that there is a trouble with GATE server. I have found out that they have resolved the issue with minor glitches. If you face any...
I feel with CE slowly moving towards half a million user marks, it is the right time to Think about a premium membership. Though number may not be very high...
Shot peening is a process by which a substrate is impacted with round metal, glass or ceramic beads, also known as shot, at a force intended to create plasticity on...